Good day everyone, it’s been a while since I got to do a post like this and I’m so excited about it.
I want to thank God for using me as a vessel to share his word and inspire people. This is not my doing but God’s grace. All glory belongs to God.
I’ve been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by the amazing Gail of https://gaillovesgod.blog . She is such an amazing soul, I appreciate you Miss Gail for all your love and support of me and the blog. I pray God blesses you abundantly and gives you the desires of your heart according to his will.
1.Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. www.idealinspiration.blog
Questions I got from Ms Gail:
What is your advice to new bloggers out there?
Pray about and over the content you want to produce. Let what you wrote come from a place of passion not of pleasing the reader, God will provide the audience for the work He is producing through you.
What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned in life so far?
I need God, my whole being needs him. Also the fact that I need to involve God in everything that relates to my life.
What are the three things you are being grateful of at this moment?
God’s presence and work in my life, my health and my family being healthy as well.
If you would be given a chance to travel to three countries, where would you go? Why?
United States of America, United Kingdom and Maldives. Purely because I really want to explore and see the way things are there as compared to here in South Africa.
When you are not blogging, how do you spend your time?
School, school and school. Lol, also watching tv with my family, music/singing, studying the Word of God.
My nominations are:
• Cindy Dawson of https://realchristianwomen.blog
• Efua of https://graceoverpain.com
•Tangie T Woods of https://tangietwoods.blog
•Tammy of https://godinspiredart.wordpress.com
•Godly Chic Diaries of https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com/home/
1. In what ways has the quarantine been beneficial for you?
2. What is one lesson that you’ve learnt in your journey as a blogger?
3. Any advice for you younger self?
4. What has kept you going during quarantine/this pandemic?
5. What are you most grateful for right at this moment?
Thank you once again Ms Gail for the nomination. I love you and God loves you more.