I would like to thank Gentle_ George for the nomination, May God bless you and your blog. May He give you joy and peace abundantly.
*Put the award logo/image on your blog.
*List the rules.
*Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
*Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
*Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
*You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
*Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
*Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
*Share a link to your best post(s).
CREATOR OF THE AWARD:
This wonderful award was created by Okoto Enigma! Okoto created this award because according to her, there are many great blogs which deserve recognition! She decided to call this award ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ so as to name after her name- ‘Enigma’ which means ‘mystery’. Interesting, isn’t it?!
3 Facts about me:
1. I sing at church.
2. I have always wanted to write a book.
3. I want to start a campaign for girls.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1. What Translation of the Bible do you use?
Sometimes English Standard Version or New International Version, those are the ones I use most of the time
2. Which would you pick first and last? Coke, Pepsi, Sprite , Juice, vodka , red wine
I love Sprite and I am not allowed to drink and don’t see myself doing so so none of the alcohol drinks.
3. What is your principle for success?
Make God the centre of it all.
4. Which do you think is the best place for newly weeded couples to consummate their love sexually. A Hotel Room or Matrimonial Bed?
Not a question I should be answering.
5. Who do you think is the first human that had no childhood? (My weird question)
To all who are reading this, you are nominated 👑❤💕