Me to God: ” Any more suprise blessings 🤔☺☺?”
So Hey everyone, I was nominated for my second liebster award this week💃💃 I guess these past two weeks God has been trying to show me that He is always listening when I pray, that His promises never fail.
I would like this chance to thank God, the king of kings, the almighty, my savior, my comforter,my constant help in times of trouble… If it were not for Him by my side, I don’t where I would be but definitely not here.
Thank you to the amazing http://nirjagelal.wordpress.com for the nomination, check out her blog and I’m sure that there is something you’d like y’all ❤
So here are the rules and what the Liebster Award is about…
Liebster Award: The Liebster Award is an award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. It’s an way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for the hard work. Rules…
1.Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog and put in a graphic of the award.
2.Answer the questions provided and share some facts about yourself.
3. Nominate others and share your blog post with them so that they can accept their award.
Nirja’s Questions :
1.How did you start blogging?
2.What are your dreams and aspirations?
3.When did you first start writing?
4. Do you have any favorite topics you like to write about? What are they?
5.What is your happiest memory?
6.What does writing mean to you?
7.Where are you from and what do you like most about that place?
8.If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
9.What are your favorite things to do with other people?
10.What is your favorite song and what does it mean to you?
11.What other interests do you have?
12.Do you have any dream destination? If yes, where is it and why?
13.Give yourself a caption.
14.What’s that one event in your life which taught you the most?
15.What is your definition of being successful in life?
16.Given a chance, will you change anything about you?
17.What advice would you give to a new blogger?
18. What’s your favorite movie?
19. Name one thing from your bucket list?
20. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you today?
1. Well, It was a thought that became an action and it was something I wanted to do as a platform to share my story.
2. Ummm… my dreams are to be a speaker and be a paediatrician ..
I aspire to be like a Sarah Jakes Roberts, an inspiration and role model for women and girls🙂👑
3. I only started properly writing last year October when I started the blog but I’ve been practising since I was 9 (but it was for school)
4. I don’t really have any favorites, it is whatever God places in my heart or what I feel urged to write about.
5. My happiest memory was getting to go to Sun City as a reward for good marks at school.
6. Writing for me is being myself , It’s expressing the love and character of God and just sharing my life to inspire. Its where I can be blessing after being blessed.
7. I am Proudly South African ❤ and I love all the tourist attractions and music and food, languages and cultures.
8. I would make sure all girls never feel like they are ugly and like they need to change themselves and I would make sure that there aren’t any people who go around with no friends.
9. Movies and Rocomamas💃💃😆😆
10. I have so many but currently it’s I’m Getting Ready by Tasha Cobbs Leonard and to me, it is just a reminder that God is not done with me and that I am getting for bigger and better things from God.
11. I love singing.🎙
12. LA is where i want to go because I want to go to One Church L.A. you know what, The States because I want to taste the different foods.
13. Shy with a bit of dynamite.
14. Losing my best friend.
15. Having a relationship with God because if you have that, everything else goes well.
16. I would have a huge afro.
17. Be you, Do you boo with God as the centre.
18. I have a lot but I love Almost Christmas and Miracles From Heaven
19. Bungee Jumping and Skydiving.
20. 6 and a half.
I did my best to answer them all.
My questions for you:
1. If not blogging, what would you be doing?
2. What is your dream vaca place?
3. What are your goals for the next 5 years?
4. Describe yourself in 3 words.
5. Who is your favourite blogger and why?
6. What language would you love to learn one day?
7. What is your favourite bible verse and what does it mean to you?
Congrats to all❤